Day One: Wednesday 27th April 2016
08:00 Registration and refreshments
09:00 Opening remarks from the Chair
09:10 Opening panel discussion: the key to long-term success
- What comes next after having reached the top?
- Maintaining a high level of staff motivation
- Change management issues and maintaining customer satisfaction during program changes
Moderator: Ben Mutzabaugh, "Today in the Sky" Editor, USA Today
09:55 Opening keynote: Revenue-based programs - a first review
- Implementing a revenue-based program – what has changed for Delta?
- Ensuring customer reactions are managed effectively through program changes
- Reviewing internal change management issues
- Lessons learned
10:20 What makes people loyal?
- Understanding the key drivers of loyalty in a loyalty program
- Keeping customer expectations low and overdeliver
- Building a partner network of relevance
- Do credit cards create any loyalty?
10:45 Morning refreshments
11:15 Presentations Loyalty Awards winners 2016:
11:15 Best marketing campaign
11:35 Best use of technology: The power of coffee
11:55 Excellence in management: Making promises and following through
12:15 Best loyalty partnership
Johanna Jakala, VP Brand, Marketing & Loyalty, Finnair
14:00 Panel discussion: Generating value from Credit Cards
- Are the best times for co-branded cards behind us?
- Defining added value for co-branded credit cards
- Dealing with competition from travel-related cards
14:45 Real-time playouts - driven by relevance
The winner of the Supplier of the Year Award will be presenting their story and showing why the audience of Loyalty 2016 voted them as their favourite supplier.
- Enhancing the classic campaign push approach with real-time push & pull communication
- The right offer at the right time through the right channel – based on all past and present data
15:05 Partnering for growth
- Maintaining the value proposition in a changing landscape
- Redefining the role of the issuing bank
- Miles. And More.
- Best practice examples
15:35 Afternoon refreshments
16:05 Creating loyalty through driving innovation at Jetblue
- Summary of recent innovation at JetBlue
- Introducing a new co-brand credit card
- Power of marketing for loyalty programs and how to tap into this
16:30 The role of qualitative customer service in creating loyalty
- Applying the right channel strategy to different customer segments
- Looking at soft factors as product differentiator
- Do we need a one-stop-shop service for all company-related matters?
- Making cost savings without compromising on service quality
Martin Streinz, Director Operations, Lufthansa/Miles & More
17:00 Close of day
18:30 Drink reception
Day Two: Thursday 28th April 2016
08:30 Registration and refreshments
08:50 Opening remarks from the Chair
09:00 Leading the global e-volution of loyalty programs: Net Promoter Score (NPS) as guiding principle to create great CX for Program Partners (B2B) and Members of the Program (B2C)
- Monitoring NPS across touchpoints
- Extending NPS to the B2B side as mean to increase partner satisfaction
- Implications on building a customer-centric organization
Gabi Kool, CEO, PINS
Stéphanie Dartevelle, Director of Product & Customer Experience, AccorHotels
Guy Deslandes, eCommerce Sales Director, Collinson Latitude
10:00 Coffee break
10:30 Customer Summit – customer ambassadors and industry experts will join forces and debate key issues and tackle the key issues of the day in this exciting discussion
Understanding the customer view on programs
- Do customers understand and care about the business view?
- How to create a lasting relationship with customers
- Is there a one-size-fits-all recipe?
- The role of program ambassadors and how to create them
- Compatibility between business needs and customer wishes
- How to listen to customers and keep them happy
Moderator: Robert Mann, President, R.W. Mann
14:00 Panel discussion: Learning from the new kids on the block
- Achieving differentiation through innovation
- Managing the perception of generosity
- Raising awareness through a second level brand
- Looking at the importance of adjusting strategy to a niche customer group
14:45 Stop flying blind – a new approach to understanding traveller behaviour
- Explore the limits of traveller loyalty by geography, demographic and brand by leveraging actual online purchase data
- Understand why your customers remain loyal – or don’t
- Discuss potential strategies to address behaviours not visible from CRM or traditional survey behaviour
15:15 Attractive promotions: How to make them relevant and compelling
- What elements are involved in creating successful promotions?
- Reviewing the ROI and performance of promotions – is it worth it?
- Understanding the importance of social media in communicating promotions
15:45 Close of conference part
17:00 Departure for Freddie Awards venue
17:30 Freddie Awards: Announcement of winners and gala dinner